Deciding to Buy
Preparing to Buy
Choosing An Agent
Time to go Shopping
Making an Offer And Closing
Choosing a home is an important decision, so it helps to have an expert in your corner. Here are some factors to consider when choosing an agent:
- Does the agent have strong local market knowledge?
- How experienced is the agent?
- Does the agent have positive online reviews?
- Is the agent a good communicator? Time is money when attempting to buy a property
- Does the agent listen attentively to your needs and make you feel comfortable?